• Please respect the Terms of Services for Proboards. It is thanks to them that we are able to communicate and have fun. Naturally, it's not expected that you've read the fine print. However, simply use common sense.
• Show respect towards other members. If there is a dispute, please try and discuss it privately. (Not in the C-box.) Should the matter get out of hand: Contact a moderator for assistance.
• As noted above: The administration is here to help! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the moderators or administrator. Or, feel free to leave a topic in our 'Administrative Help' sub-forum.
• Be advised that our moderation staff is not available 24/7. Please be patient if your questions/request is not tended to right away.
• Knowledge of the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona games is NOT required to play (though, is strongly recommended!) In the Administrative Help section are links to help those acquire a better understanding of the universe that this Role-Play is set in.
• It is asked that you please place threads where they belong: Forum games and OOC threads/posts are to be placed in the 'Chat' sub-forum.
• Appreciate you for taking the time to read the rules! Remember this word: Don't.
• Avatar images are to be 100x100 pixels. No bigger. Also, please keep all images PG-13.
Last Edit: Dec 9, 2011 22:08:46 GMT -5 by Elizabeth
• First rule of Role-Playing: No God-modding. Due to the RPG elements used on this board, it is of importance that this rule be followed. We reserve he right to delete or ask for editing on any post when deemed necessary.
• Killing another person's character is strictly prohibited. (Falls under god-modding.)
• When threading, please stick to the posting order that you and your partner(s) have decided upon. (Example: If it was decided that England, America, and Belgium were to thread in that order. Posting order would be: England -> America -> Belgium. No changing it to America -> Belgium -> England part way through.)
• Remain in-character. When you choose a character, pick one you feel comfortable and confident in writing. We wish to avoid the awkward situation in which someone takes Germany and plays him like Italy.
• Grammar is important. As such, we ask that everyone put some effort into making your posts legible. We allow some lee-way considering those whose first language is not English.
• If you are reading this, you are half way to beginning your magical journey! Your second word is: Look.
• Previously, the C-box had been considered canon. This is no longer the case. You may still RP in the C-box (and we ask that during these times people use brackets for OOC talk) but these will not count towards the role-play on the forums.
• Stay active. If you do not post with your character at least once every ten days, your profile will be moved to 'Frozen' status. Once there, you are granted two days to re-claim your character before they are opened for new members. Believe you are going to be gone for an extended period of time? Simply leave a hiatus to let us know.
• Oh, look. A third word in this section? Yes. Your third word is: Behind.
• The overall theme of the forum is PG-13. However, we do allow higher rated content. All threads such as these are to be labelled [NSFW] in the title.
PROFILES MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN5 DAYSOF CHARACTER RESERVATION!
• Please reserve the character before posting your application. This is to avoid drama. You have no claim to a character otherwise.
• Use the template when creating your application. Do your best to make your character three-dimensional. We want to avoid seeing any Mary Sue's.
• Because this is an AU, please do not assume that characters have connections with one another. Ask permission before adding anyone to your profile. Remember, Persona is based on the forming and building of relationships. It's alright to have your character know someone, but don't throw the hate and love labels all over your profile. (Example: If America is already a member and Canada decides that he wants them to be related. Canada must first ask America if this is okay.)
• You are allowed two characters per-person.
• OC's are allowed, however only for countries. No cities, states, or made-up countries.
• Someone can pick up a second character once they've reached 50 in-character posts.
• If you are dropping a character for another character, please PM the head admin to let them know. Wait until you recieve a reply and then audition for a new one.
• Well, you've made it! The last piece of the puzzle is: You.[/blockquote]
Last Edit: Dec 9, 2011 22:17:55 GMT -5 by Elizabeth